Infinite GameDev

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACE] Shadow Gold

Bassfire
    Bassfire
    Admin
    Admin

[ACE] Shadow Gold Empty [ACE] Shadow Gold

Post by Bassfire Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:43 pm

[ACE] Shadow Gold 1zvcrj7

1712 AD, Black Cove
    Day 9 of our journey

A young man had washed ashore some time between our arrival and our departure. This is odd, since we were there mere hours and during transition we saw nothing in the fairly clear waters. The boy, as I call him, is more of a man I suppose. Appears to be in his twenties; however, he is small in build. We’ve brought him onboard. Perhaps he’ll wake soon enough.

1712 AD, Komin Sea
    Day 11 of our journey

The boy is still asleep. The captain says to give him a few more days. We’re all curious as to see what this boy’s story is. Now that I’ve gotten a closer look at him, I can describe him. He appears to be in his very early twenties, if not his late teens. He has dark brown hair, which falls to below his shoulders. He has a bit of a beard, but nothing like the captain’s. He had on nothing but shorts when he was brought aboard. We’ve dressed him in our old sleepwear. His eyes will tell all once he awakes.

1712 AD, Komin Sea
    Day 14 of our journey

The boy has finally awoken. His eyes match his hair; a deep brown. He remembers nothing. His voice is reminiscent of an Italian we had met years ago. Perhaps he is from the same place? His skin tone offers no help as he is dark from many days in the sun. He cannot recall his name, but has asked to be called Ven. He does not remember where he is from, or what had caused him to be out at sea. The captain offers him safe voyage to the nearest mainland, but Ven declines. He asks to stay aboard The Damnation of Tortuga until we need to go ashore. The captain is happy to oblige.

1712 AD, Tortuga
    Week 5 of our journey

I’ve not written for some time, and the days that I don’t write seem to blur together. Weeks are even beginning to blur, but by writing here I attempt to remain in time. We’ve gone ashore to Tortuga. We needed more rum and we’ve all been itching for a lady’s company. The captain promises three days ashore and we all aim to enjoy ourselves. Ven still does not remember a damned thing. But the more time I spend with him, the more he seems like the kind of man you’d expect at sea. He’s already climbed the ranks in just a few weeks. I’m the captain’s right-hand man and Ven’s only a few steps below myself. They are huge steps, but few nonetheless.

1712 AD, Tortuga
    Week 5 of our journey

We’re about to shove off. Ven’s decided he’s going to stay with us until we port elsewhere. Maybe not even then. He’s brought a girl along the ship with him. The captain’s OK’ed it. Even gave Ven express permission to kill anyone tryin’a touch ‘er.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 pm